Ravel RMF202S Marching French Horn w/ Case - Silver-Plated
Ravel marching brass instruments are the most durable instruments around. Made from brass that will hold up through countless marching seasons, these instruments project extremely well and have many advanced features. These instruments are an affordable choice for a school band program or an individual looking to have their own marching instrument.
All Ravel marching brass instruments are carefully inspected before leaving the factory to ensure the best quality for the consumer. These instruments offer the most durability and the best sound, at the most competitive prices.
- Silver-plated version of RMF202
- Key of Bb
- .472" bore
- Lacquer finish
- 12" yellow brass bell
- Stainless steel pistons with plastic valve guides
- Gold brass lead pipe
- Nickel silver tuning slide
- Smooth polished nickel finger buttons
- Standard horn mouthpiece
- Includes polishing cloth, pair of white marching gloves and Ravel lightweight case with shoulder strap.
Shop This Item: